- Learning to develop a sense of what is true, a place inside that is already free of pain and already at peace.
- Consciousness is indiscriminate. It isn’t driven by will force, so it goes wherever attention is placed. When it is placed on awareness itself, it learns to rest as That.
- There is an evolution to consciousness that is occurring, we are deepening. The embodiment of spirit into matter is a deepening that consciousness is opening up to.
- Placing attention on the felt sense of ‘I’ helps dissolve the separate self sense. Realization reveals that we are sensing Beings.
- There are different types of awakening. There is really no end in sight. We all have aspects that are already awakened and open.